TELUGU CINEMASS

Jan 10, 2008

RAMBA Is Not An Item Girl


Rambha seems to have taken offense to being branded an item girl after some sizzling performances in item numbers in films like Yamadonga and Desamuduru. On a comeback trail, the actress who was once the queen bee of Tollywood had accepted to do some item numbers in a bid to regain some lost ground, but the move seems to have backfired and the actress has swung into damage control mode. "I would prefer to call them guest appearances rather than item numbers and I agreed to do them only because they were made under prestigious banners. I do not want to be tagged as an item girl," says Rambha. She is currently playing the lead opposite KRISHNA BHAGWAN in a movie titled Donga Sacchinollu. "I am getting a lot of offers but I am being doubly cautious about them. I give my nod only after considering the cast and the banner," she adds. Come on Rambha we all know how much of a hero Krishna Bhagwan is… don't we?

post signature

0 Comments: