TELUGU CINEMASS

Oct 11, 2007

Mahesh Babu Says "Amritha Is The Best Actress That I Worked With" !!!


Hero Mahesh Babu charmed the winners of Thums Up Contest - 'Athidhi Maheshbhava Offer'. He personally visited the homes of the two winners in Hyderabad and interacted with them and their family members. "I am happy to see the genuine emotions and the warmth of the people directly. This contest and Thums Up helped me to reach out to the people," Mahesh Babu told the media-Telugu Cinemass.

About his Athidhi which is releasing next week, he said the film's music has become big hit. "Mani and my combination has been very successful. He did the magic again," he praised Mani. Regarding his hairstyle, he has this to say: "I have been trying to look different in each film of mine and it is being appreciated. This look in Athidhi is also result of that."

He praises Amirtha Rao too. "She is by far the best heroine I have worked with."

Photo courtesy:Chitramala.com

0 Comments: