TELUGU CINEMASS

Oct 26, 2007

CHANDRAHAAS Scores A 100 !!!

The cast and crew of Haranath Policharla’s latest film, Chandrahaas were in a triumphant mood as they celebrated the 100-day function of the film with much gusto.


Yesteryears superstar Krishna, who played the maratha king Sivaji in the film was the chief guest at the ceremony. “When Haranath approached me with the script, what struck me most was his passion and it egged me on to be a part of the film. I am sure he will scale greater heights in the future,” said Krishna-Telugu Cinemass.

Astha Singhal, who played the lead, also showered rich praise on Haranath, who directed and also played the lead in the film. “ Chandrahaas , a Haranath show all the way, deserves all the praise for its success. He is a very talented artist and I’m looking forward to working with him again,” said Astha.

Photo courtesy:Idlebrain.com

0 Comments: