TELUGU CINEMASS

Aug 15, 2013

Srihari contest in next elections

I will contest in next elections declares Srihari


Call it a birthday surprise. Actor Srihari celebrated his birthday by announcing his desire to enter public life at a press conference today. "I've always believed that we can serve the people in an individual capacity and need not enter into politics to do that. But I've had a change of mind and want to enter active politics. I will contest in the next elections," said Srihari.
However he did not go as far as to reveal which party he will join. "I will contest as an independent candidate, how it matters? Like in cinema I will try and become a role model even in my political life," he said when asked which political party he is going to join. Buzz is that the actor is eyeing the Kukatpally constituency. It is further being speculated that he would be joining the Congress Party. Looks like the Real Star has decided to turn a real politician. ctor is eyeing the Kukatpally constituency. If that indeed turns out to be true he will be pitted against the venerable Jayaprakash Narayan, the founder of the Lok Satta party.

They call him the real star and looks like he is intent on turning into a real politician.

0 Comments: