TELUGU CINEMASS

Sep 3, 2008

Telugu Actress Ileana with Nitin


After Saleem,the pretty Ileana will be playing the love interest to young actor Nitin in director V N Aditya's next untitled film.

"I have a very significant role coupled with an interesting theme," reveals the hotshot actress who is looking fresh after a 5-month break from Tollywood. "Besides these two films I haven't signed anything else," disclosed the poster girl of young audiences.

The ebullient star claims to have rejected some offers since she wants to do meaty roles that can exploit her acting skills, rather than doing insignificant roles in big budget hero-centric movies.

"It has been 4 years since I made my debut so I have resolved to take up interesting roles only," reasons the actress. Are the makers listening

0 Comments: