TELUGU CINEMASS

Jun 16, 2008

Kamli Celebrates National Award


Kamli celebrates National award

The cast and crew of director K.N.T Sastry’s Kamli came together at a Press Meet held on the occasion of the film winning the 54th National Film award for the best regional film in Telugu. The press meet was held at Hampi restaurant in Hyderabad.

“The success of this film has encouraged me to make the second film Shh… that is almost ready for release.”

“The state awards do not matter so much. It is the National Award that matters the most to me.” Director K.N.T Sastry said in a very smug tone “My films have always turned out to be national award winning type of films.”


“Kamli is an extension of Sastry’s documentary Harvesting Baby” leading man Shafi said “it is a phenomenon of selling baby girls in the Telangana region. I hope that my second film Shhh…. will also be as successful. I play the role of a doctor who has given up on smoking and drinking.”

0 Comments: