TELUGU CINEMASS

Feb 13, 2008

Nayanatara Love With Vishal


Nayantara Talk: No love with vishal!

In her Valentine's Day exclusive interview to Grihshobha, the leading womens fortnightly, she said that there are some reports which were published in some magazines and dailies regarding her alleged love affair with actor Vishal recently.

No love with anyone
"They are all wrong and baseless. I don't understand why these people show such great interest in t he details of my private life. First of all, I'm not in love with any one. I found it amusing to read about my love affair with Vishal that was published in all the leading print media publications. Please confirm these things before you publish such items", says Nayantara.

Vishal is just co-artist:

She further said, " Vishal and me are currently working together in Sathyam, which is being produced by his brother. He has every rights and freedom to say whatever he wants to related to the film and his personal life. He never spoken of me as his lover though. The media has made its own inferences and has published gossip about me which is not true. That is how these storeis have been published. As far as I am concerned, Vishal is an excellent co-artist. We share a great rapport on sets."

Focussing on career:

"At this stage of my career, I am focusing only on my career and I am not looking to fall in love. I have learned enough from my past experience." On her smooching scene with Dhanush, Nayantara said that that was also an imagination of the media.

source:greatandhra.com

0 Comments: