TELUGU CINEMASS

Jan 20, 2008

Mumaith Khan’s Suspense Thriller Movie


MU M A I T H KHAN's suspense thriller directed by debutant RAMESH RAJA was launched yesterday with DR RAMANAIDU sounding the clapboard. Hero SIVA BALAJI, who looked pleased as punch said, "I am thrilled to work with a talented artiste like Mumaith Khan. I am happy that she has not limited herself to item songs and has proved her calibre as a leading lady." Mumaith Khan, on the other hand is going gaga over the unique role she gets to play, "The story is interesting and I play a unique role which is a lot different from my previous ones." The film is expected to hit the screens in July. The rest of cast includes KRISHNA BHAGWAN, ALI, VENU MADHAV, AHUTI PRASAD, TA N I K E L L A B H A R A N I ,
and others.

post signature

0 Comments: