TELUGU CINEMASS

Sep 1, 2007

HERO VENU'S NEW FILM LAUNCHED...


The new and untitled movie of hero Venu is launched on August 31 at Annapoorna Studios, Hyderabad. Made on Sri Sambasiva Creations (as production No. 3), the film is produced by Yalamanchi Ravichand and directed by Dilip Polan. Music is by Chakri. Stunts are composed by Ram Laxman. Heroine and other cast will be finalized in a couple of weeks.

Venu said, it is my ambition to give commercial hits to my producers. This is my third film with Sambasiva Creations. It is like my home banner. The audience will have all elements of entertainment. I am confident of Chakri's music. Today, we have started our journey. I hope for the best".

Director Dilip said: "I am thankful to Venu and Ravichand. I earlier worked as co-director with Sri Sambasiva Creations. Now, I got the opportunity to do full-fledged direction. The movie has a theme that tells about the importance of duty and at the same time attending to one's personal vendetta. However, the movie is a full commercial entertainer with a mix of class and mass. My goal is to bring economic benefit to my producers".

Producer Ravichand thanked Venu for his immediate acceptance of the project. "We are finalizing the heroine and other prominent cast soon. The movie will have regular schedules from tomorrow".

Hero Sivaji attended the puja ceremony and clapped the muhurt shot on the deities-Telugu Cinemass.


Photo courtesy:Totaltollywood.com

0 Comments: