TELUGU CINEMASS

Aug 6, 2007

DIRECTOR SHANKAR INTERVIEW


Tamil star director Shankar puts rest to all the rumors.Here is what he has to say..


Is it true that you are directing a Hindi film?


Yes, my next film is Robot. It stars Shah Rukh Khan and his production company Red Chillies is producing it. I am starting very soon.

There were reports that you wanted to direct a film with Megastar Chiranjeevi?

I would love to direct Chiranjeevi. If time comes I will direct him.

When can we expect from a straight Telugu film from you?

Let's see when it happens but I promise I would surely make one in Telugu which I like immensely.

You have bagged most of the awards for your film, Veyil, as producer. How do you feel?

As a director, I won three Filmfare awards so far. This is the first time that I got as producer that makes me even happier. Veyil was the first Tamil film got screening at Cannes Film Festival. This encouragement and support makes to producer more films.

Source: Telugucinema.com

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Shankar has let down Tamil Industry by moving his science fiction project from Tamil to Hindi. Now bollywood will get the credits. And they will discriminate us.