TELUGU CINEMASS

Jun 16, 2007

"OPERATION DURYODHANA" SUCCESS MEET


The film 'Operation Duryodhana' directed and produced by Posani Krishnamurali on the banner of Aman International with Srikanth, Kalyani in the lead and Nagababu and Mumaith Khan in key roles was released recently and successfully completed three weeks. To mark the success of the film, the film unit had organised a success meet.

Speaking on the occasion, Posani says, 'I am a flop director. However, financier Mallikarunja Rao extended a financial assistance of Rs 1.40 crore to make a film. Hero Srikanth shed his star hero image and played as a normal film artiste. Likewise, Nagababu, and my mentor Paruchuri Gopalakrishna played their roles without taking any remuneration. The film was released some three weeks ago and is still running with houseful collections. The audiences are really enjoying our movie. I thank the audiences for making our film a big hit.'

Srikant says, 'My get up and my mannerism were nothing but Posani's imagination and creation. I am used to play commercial hero characters every time. But Posani offered me a fantastic role and increased my responsibility as a film artiste.'

Nagababu, Paruchuri Gopalakrishna, Jackie and other artistes who played roles in the film also participated in the success meet.

0 Comments: