TELUGU CINEMASS

Feb 18, 2014

Photos: Chiranjeevi's Blessings For Basanti Hero Gautham


Megastar Chiranjeevi, who recently took sometime out of his busy political schedule to attend the Basanti press meet, said that Brahmanandam is like his brother and Gautham is like his son. The actor-turned-politician gushed that Gautham's success means as much as Charan's success for him. Addressing the press meet of Basanti, Chiranjeevi said, "Gautham is like a son to me. His success means as much as Charan's success to me. I wish him all the best for Basanti. Mani Sharma has given many many musical Blockbusters for my films as well as Charan's.


Yamaha Nagari was his first composition for me." "Chaintanya Dantuluri, the director of this film, attained great critical acclaim for his first film Baanam. I am sure he will surpass our expectations with Basanti. Finally, what can I say about Brahmanandam is that he is a part of my family and he is like a brother to me. I wish the Basanti team all the best," added the Megastar. Speaking to the Press, Ram Charan Teja added, "Raja Goutham is like my brother, we used to go for Gymnastic classes together. I personally believe he has great potential as an actor and I am sure Basanti will prove it. I heard a lot of good things about the director and I wish him and entire team a great success." Director and producer Chaitanya Dantuluri, lyric writer Krishna Chaitanya, Brahmanandam and co-producer Vivek Kuchibhotla were among the others, who were present at the meet.

0 Comments: