TELUGU CINEMASS

Aug 14, 2008

Telugu Actress 'TAMANNAAH' Interview


Telugu Actress 'TAMANNAAH' Interview

After shooting for several Tamil films abroad, Tamannaah is back. She lets us know about her forthcoming films and lots more in this small chitchat.

What are your current projects?

I am doing three films in Tamil and one in Telugu. Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam with Siddharth is the only Telugu film that I am working on right now. The rest of the films are in Tamil.

Are you back in Allu Arjun's film in Telugu? Are you also doing a film with Mahesh Babu?

I just can’t understand how such news reaches the media. (Smiles) Actually, I get an offer everyday ...but how can I do all the films?

Why did you change your spelling?

(Laughs) Yes, I did change my spelling to Tamannaah - spelled with an extra ‘a’ and ‘h’ now - to bring more luck as suggested by noted numerologist Niraj Manchanda. At that time, I signed Happy Days and this small-budget film turned out to be one of the biggest blockbusters in Telugu. My life changed in a big way as I went on to bag some meaty roles.

Your heroes and directors rave about your dedication and hard work.. Please comment?

I am so happy to know that. I am just a beginner and they all help me a lot. I have been lucky to work with some reputed directors like Balaji Sakthivel sir, Sekhar Kammula, and KV Anand sir.

You are touted to be the next glam girl?

Please don’t label me as a glam girl as I want to do good performance here. I don’t believe in titillating the audience just for the sake of doing it and will never wear a bikini on screen. I want my parents to be proud of me and the films that I do. They are my biggest supporters and pillars of strength.

source:telugucinema.com

0 Comments: