TELUGU CINEMASS

Jun 2, 2008

KAVERI JHA Is Playing The Lead Opposite SIVAJI in 'Naa Girlfriend Baga Rich'


Flights of fantasy

They say women are natural multi-taskers and actress KAVERI JHA is certainly one. The dusky actress who made an eyepopping debut with the SRIKANTH-JAGAPATHI BABU starrer Nagaram is also an airhostess. Ask her how she manages both, pat comes the reply, "With the commitments I have on hand I am able manage both with ease. But if I had to choose between films and my job I would choose films any day! I am hoping soon enough I will have enough work on hand to completely dedicate myself to acting." Hailing from a small town in Bihar, the ravishing actress has already experimented quite a bit with her short career.



A former Miss India contestant she tried her hand at television as well. She then went on to act opposite SHINEY AHUJA in a Hindi film, Hijack before making her Tollywood debut. BO success has eluded the actress so far but the actress is confident that her next film, will set the record right. She is playing the lead opposite SIVAJI in Naa Girlfriend Baga Rich. "I have a great role in the film. The character offers a lot of scope to prove my acting potential," she signs off. But if she can look like that how does acting skill matter?

0 Comments: