TELUGU CINEMASS

Jun 17, 2008

Actress Katrina Kaif ‘Sexiest Woman in the World‘ Gallery

Katrina Kaif is thrilled

She has just been declared the ‘Sexiest Woman in the World‘ by FHM magazine, which held its first online poll in India!

Around five lakh men voted for her, elevating her to the top slot.

And, what’s more, Katrina won the coveted title by defeating the likes of Hollywood superstars Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson, singers Rihanna and Madonna and Bollywood stars like Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone and Bipasha Basu, supermodels like Adriana Lima and Gisele Bundchen, amongst several other sexy and successful women in the world!

“It feels great. I think it’s the sweetest thing that my fans have done. They have actually taken time off to go online and vote for me,” says the actress, flashing a million dollar smile.
Katrina is also the most downloaded actress. Her pictures are the most viewed ones online!

Her fan following is increasing, is she going to start a blog soon?

“I’m a very shy person. I reach out to my fans through my films, beyond that I am not someone who talks a lot. Starting a blog means updating your viewers with what’s happening in your life on a daily basis, which I can’t do. I need my personal space,” says the actress.
Katrina Kaif Biography

0 Comments: