TELUGU CINEMASS

Dec 21, 2007

Miss India SAYALI BHAGAT Coming In Telugu Films


Another Miss India in Tollywood

The shooting of the new movie of ALLARI NARESH, co-starring debut heroine SAYALI BHAGAT, a former Miss India, has commenced. The film is produced by MUTYALA SATYA KUMAR and is directed by DEVI PRASAD. Hero Naresh who has 25 films to his credit so far, says, "In this flick, I play the role of a police officer who tries his best to be stern but cannot. This is a wholesome entertainer and I am confident of the success of the film." Deviprasad confirms that the film was fun to direct, " This movie is full of comedy. It is also a stylish film. The regular shoot is already on, and the second schedule will be in January." Sayali Bhagat says, "I heard and read a lot about the Telugu film industry and after being here, I am impressed. I am confident of my success here." The cast includes a host of comedians like BRAHMANANDAM, VENUMADHAV, DHARMAVARAPU SUBRAMANYAM among others. KOTI is composing the music.

post signature

0 Comments: