TELUGU CINEMASS

Oct 27, 2007

NAVA VASANTHAM Audio Release Function (Event Details & Gallery)

The music of Nava Vasantham, starring Tarun, Priyamani, Sunil, Akash, Rohit and Ankita in the lead roles, is released through Aditya Music. The function was held at Prasads Labs Preview theatre, Hyderabad. Made on Mega Supergood Films, the film is presented by RB Choudary, jointly produced by NV Prasad and Paras Jain, and directed by Shahjahan. Music is by SA Rajkumar. The film is a musical entertainer with emphasis on the theme of Friendship and college life.

HOVER OVER THUMBNAILS FOR PHOTO LINKS




D. Ramanaidu, KL Narayana, Arjun Raju, RB Chowdary, SA Rajkumar, Sunil, Tarun, Rohit, Akash, Priyamani, Ankitha, Dr. Rajasekhar, Jeevitha, Tammareddy Bharadwaja and others took part in the colorful evening. Each of the seven songs in the album was duly released the select dignitaries on the dias. Formally, the audio cassette was launched by hero Rajasekhar and was given to movie moghal Ramanaidu. Ramanaidu in turn released the audio CD and presented the album numbers to children, who performed kuchipudi dance, representing Twinkle Star organization.

RB Chowdary said that in 1990, he produced the first film called Nava Vasantham in Tamil. Again the same title is fixed for this film but with a different story. I am thankful to SA Rajkumar for his constant association with us. All the star cast and technicians have contributed their best to the film's wonderful output. This movie will present a pleasant experience for one and all.

SA Rajkumar said: The film itself has a musical subject. I have really worked hard for giving excellent tunes to the film.

Tarun frankly admitted that there was a gap in his career. "Certainly, there is some gap in my career. But, I hope I will overcome that. I did the same film in Tamil under RB Choudary's banner three and half years ago titled Punnagai Desam. It was a huge hit. I am sure; this remake in Telugu will also be a huge hit. All of us, cast and crew, worked like friends as we played friends in the film too. My special thanks to RB Chowdary and Shajahan for their encouragement to me at this time. SA Rajkumar's music deserves appreciation. I also congratulate the children who had wonderfully performed kuchipudi dance here". (A group of children performed cultural program before the start of the function).

Sunil said: "Tanun plays the hero who makes all of us the heroes in the film. Director Shajahan came to me and offered this role to play. I watched the DVD of the film in Tamil Punnagai Desam, where my character requires a lot of guts as I am to do mimicry. Though I felt difficult in the beginning, I started liking the subject and my characterization later. I am very much confident of the movie's success."

Priyamani, Ankitha and Rohit thanked Chowdary and expressed hope that the film would become a hit.

Photo courtesy:Ragalahari.com

0 Comments: