TELUGU CINEMASS

Oct 21, 2007

Chiranjeevi Says That Her Daughter Will Have His Blessings


Finally, Chiranjeevi breaks silence. He blessed his daughter Srija who married her boyfriend Sirish Bharadwaj without his consent on October 17th. 'Coming out of shock', he released a press note on Saturday evening. He wished his daughter a happy married life.


"I was in state of shock when I came to know of (marriage). But once the fact dawned on me I realized that I realized that what matters is my daughter's happiness. Wherever she is, she will have my blessings," he said in the press release.

Chiranjeevi also thanked his friends and well-wishers who supported his family during the traumatic period. He also sought their blessings for his daughter.

On the other hand, the newly wedded couple is still on the run and their whereabouts have not been found. Chiranjeevi has not mentioned welcoming them to home in the statement.

YOUTUBE VIDEO




Photo courtesy:Apweekly&Telugucinemastills.com

0 Comments: