TELUGU CINEMASS

Sep 8, 2007

MUSIC DIRECTOR RP.PATNAIK HAS TURNED DIRECTOR !


Telugu Music director RP Patnaik has now turned director. His debut film titled “Andamaina Manasulo” is launched at Annapoorna Studios. SV Productions is making this film with SV Babu as its producer. Rajiv, Sindhu Menon and Archana Gupta are doing the lead roles.

RP Patnaik said he looked forward to make a good film. “The audience gave overwhelming support to me when I did an actor. Now, I need their blessings. I am confident that my film would entertain all segments of the audience.”

Producer SV Babu said that RP Patnaik scored three musical hits for him in Kannada. “I am happy to see RP becoming a director today. I wish him and the entire team good luck. The film will have shooting schedules in Hyderabad, Vizag, Araku and Ooty. We are planning the release in January.”

Sindhu Menon thanked the film media for its support to her-Telugu Cinemass.

0 Comments: