TELUGU CINEMASS

Sep 3, 2007

"LAKSHMI PUTRUDU" AUDIO RELEASE FUNCTION (EVENT DETAILS & GALLERY)


Music of "Lakshmi Putrudu", starring Uday Kiran and Diya, is launched on Sunday night at RNR Auditorium, Hyderabad. Madhura Entertainments is marketing the album. RS Films is making the movie. Polisetty Rambabu produces the film. Rajkapoor from Kollywood is the director. Music is by D. Imam, another face from Tamilnadu, making his debut in Telugu.

Damodar Reddy, State minister for information technology, released the audio cassette and gave the first album to producer and artiste Ashok Kumar. Tammareddy Bharadwaja released the audio CD. State trading corporation chairman Srinivas purchased the album formally.

Before the release, Ankita stepped on to the dais dressed in the getup of Lakshmi Devi (wearing silk saree and crown) and presented a silver vessel containing the audio CDs and cassettes to Uday Kiran, who plays the title role Lakshmi Putrudu.

Shakeela, Brahmanandam, Cameraman Suresh, single card lyricist Kandikonda, Duvvasi Mohan, Siva Nageswara Rao, Janardhan Maharshi, music director Imam, Gowtham Raju were among those who graced the function.

Minister Damodar Reddy said that Uday Kiran would become a great actor. “I thank the film industry. It acts as a successful medicine in reducing the stress on the people through music. I was an ardent fan of NTR. NTR wanted me to join TDP. But, I said I was a Congressman by birth. This would not stop me from my affection for NTR. Kalakarulu and abhimanulu have no political vendetta. I wish to produce a good movie soon. My theatre in Suryapet will be inaugurated by Uday Kiran.”

Tammareddy Bharadwaj observed that Uday Kiran wasted a lot of time by not accepting offers from small producers during the time when he suffered a gap. He suggested him to come out of his shell and mingle with all.

Uday Kiran thanked Bharadwaja and said he would follow his suggestion. He said he had made several mistakes in the initial stages of his career. “It was due to lack of cooperation and understanding. I am not going to repeat them again. I offer Koti Dhandalu (One crore times folding hands in respect) to audience, who are my real benefactors and well-wishers.”

Music director Imam predicted that both the movie and audio would become super hits-Telugu Cinemass.




Photo courtesy:Filmchamber.com & Chitramala.com

0 Comments: