TELUGU CINEMASS

Aug 10, 2007

NTR'S FIRST LOVE IN 10th CLASS !

"HELLO PREMISTARA" AUDIO RELEASE FUNCTION

NTR, Prabhas, Raviteja , Srikanth, Puri Jagannath and Dil Raju attended the "Hello Premistara" audio release.The anchor Raghu Kunche asked the all the guests to react to 'Hello Premistara!' in their personal experience...

NTR- 'Hello Premistara'- these words are in touch with me at every stage of my life. But first expertise was in my 10th class, a girl proposed me by saying Hello Premistara.But she is no way in touch with me now.

Prabhas- I never said 'Hello Premistara!'. But after Varsham, many girls call me to say those words.

Raviteja- She was 10th and I was 7th, she told me 'Hello Premistara!'

Puri Jagannath - I have written my first love letter in my 5th class, she couldn't understand, so I continued writing letters to her till my 10th class, but she couldn't understand, so I left her. I happen to see a girl in gully of Hyderabad in my initial days of direction, now we are the proud parents of two children.

Srikant: My wife asked me.

Dil Raju- He said ' Manaki antha scene ledu'.

Source:Andhravilas.com, Photo courtesy: Idlebrain.com

0 Comments: