TELUGU CINEMASS

Jun 18, 2007

LADY DIRECTOR JAYA TO DIRECT A BIG BUDGET MOVIE


Telugu movie industry Lady director B. Jaya is getting ready to do the captaincy for her fourth movie on Sri Sai Roopa Creations banner. Thota Venkateswara Reddy, who earlier made the film "Student" is the producer for this flick. The announcement was made today in Hyderabad. Jaya said that she intended to bring out a complete commercial grosser, which at the same time would give wholesome entertainment to all segments of the audience. "Though I started my career as director for small budget movies, I could gain superb experience. We are planning the movie to be a big-bucked one. I am thankful to Reddy for giving me a total hand in the matters of cast and crew. I am inspired by a real time subject that took place in Hyderabad recently. Of course, the movie has strong setting for anti-social elements. Apart from the hero, you will have three more vital roles in the story," she explained. This untitled flick would be launched to a regular shoot from August and would be ready for release in December.

0 Comments: