TELUGU CINEMASS

Jun 5, 2014

Aagadu's punch dialogue was not aimed at anyone, says Mahesh Babu

 Mahesh Babu Interview

Mahesh Babu breaks his silence over the controversy triggered on social media by the teaser of his upcoming film 


Just days after the teaser of his forthcoming film, Aagadu sparked a controversy on social media, Mahesh Babu has broken his silence over the issue. Rumours were rife that the 'punch' dialogue in the teaser was targeted at several heroes in the industry including Pawan Kalyan. However, Mahesh Babu vehemently denied all these claims.
"We didn't target anyone in the teaser and that wasn't our intention at all. In fact, I myself have said punch dialogues like that in Dookudu and this dialogue in Aagadu is a take-off from that. It's just the attitude of the character that I portray in the film. There's no question of taking a dig at others," Mahesh Babu said, while interacting with the media on Wednesday.

Later, when the conversation veered to other topics, the actor revealed that his son, Gautam has made up his mind to become an actor in future.
" Mahesh Babu says Initially, I was little nervous because I wasn't sure if he wanted to act just to skip going to school or whether he was really serious about it. Gautam is all grown up now and I can see that he's ready to take up the profession quite seriously". When asked if he would act in another film with his son, he quipped, "It's up to him to decide whether he wants to work with me or not. You never know what the future has in store for us. Let's see if we find an interesting script."

While he's quite excited about his upcoming projects, the actor seems to have clearly moved on from the debacle of his previous film, 1 Nenokkadine.
"We knew that it was ahead of its time and it would have been nice had it worked at the box-office. But it's okay. Some films work and some don't. You just need to move on and analyse your options. I've done films which excite me as an actor and it's not going to change," the actor admits.

So what's next on the line? "I am going to team up with Koratala Siva and Trivikram Srinivas later this year. And the film with Mani Ratnam might still work. I have my hands full with my current commitments. As of now, all I can say is that we are still in talks,"  Mahesh Babu said.
source:timesofindia

0 Comments: