TELUGU CINEMASS

Mar 12, 2014

Chinmayi thanks A R Rahman for Idhayam

Chinmayi 
Popular singer and dubbing artist, Chinmayi is on cloud nine these days, thanks to the response which her song in Rajinikanth starred Kochadaiiyaan has been getting of late. She song 'Idhayam' in the Tamil version of the album and she sang the same song in the Telugu version of the album as well. Almost everyone in the industry, right from Trisha to yesteryear actresses like Radhika have appreciated Chinmayi for her splendid job.

Overwhelmed with the response for her song, she took to her page on a popular social networking site to express her gratitude. "Its been a couple of days since Idhayam released and I can definitely say no song, so far, has gotten me this sort of a response online and offline. I am grateful to Rahman sir. There is no way I can repay the graces he has extended to me by making me sing his compositions. Grateful that I got to sing one more song in thalaivar's film. Grateful to Soundarya too, that she retained the song in my voice in the film. Grateful that there is so much love. In all, grateful for everything right now. Thank you. (sic)," she said.

Earlier this year, she had sung a song titled 'Zehnaseeb' in Siddharth Malhotra, Parineeti Chopra starred Hasee Toh Phasee and she got nominated for plenty of awards for her song in Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express.

Playback singer Chinmayi Profile, Awards 

0 Comments: