TELUGU CINEMASS

Sep 21, 2013

Actor Brahmaji wants to become a Director


After Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express broke records and entered the `200 crore club, our Tollywood filmmakers are trying to cash in on the title. Brahmaji and Sundeep Kishan are acting in a film titled Venkatadri Express. "It's all about a journey, and the title is very apt for the subject," says Brahmaji.

The actor, who is Pawan Kalyan's close friend, says he is happy that he got the opportunity to act with him. "I am eagerly waiting to see Atharintiki Daredi, as I worked with Pawan Kalyan after a long time," beams the actor.

Apart from this, Brahmaji is busy with a film that stars NTR Jr and Santosh Srinivas. "Another important pair I'm working with is Balakrishna and Boyapati," says Brahmaji, who has also signed Prakash Raj's Vulavacharu Biryani, where he plays the role of a cook. He also appears in Antha Nee Mayalone, that stars Navdeep and Sneha Ullal. After Gauravam, the actor is getting a number of Tamil offers. But he isn't too keen on signing them right now. "I am very busy in Tollywood. But I may sign one Tamil film in a couple of days, as the subject is to my liking," he says.

With his vast experience, will he be making a directorial debut? "Yes, I am keen on directing a film, but I can't say when it will materialise," Brahmaji signs off.

0 Comments: