TELUGU CINEMASS

Mar 9, 2010

Samantha is a big fan of Trisha


SAMANTHA Beautiful Photos

“Trisha is extremely talented and experienced. She is one of my favourite actresses and I am a big fan of her,” says Samantha, the leading lady of ‘Ye Maya Chesave’, the Telugu version of ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaya’.

Saying a big no to reports which claimed she wanted to outdo Trisha, the young actress says, “I wasn’t mad to attempt such things. How could I overdo a senior like Trisha? Her performance in ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaya’ was simply superb,”

Adding more, she says, “I did what the director (Gautham Vasudev Menon) wanted me to do. He was very very encouraging. Also, sharing screen space with Naga Chaitanya was a delight since he was very friendly.”

On her background, Samantha says, “Though I am a Telugu-Malayalee, I don’t even know a word of Telugu. We speak Tamil and English at home. As a result, I had great difficulty to mug up the dialogues. But everything went on well and the final result is awesome.”

0 Comments: