TELUGU CINEMASS

Nov 29, 2008

Siddharth-Tamannaah lead roles in Koncham Ishtam Koncham Kashtam (KIKK)


The shoot of Koncham Ishtam Koncham Kashtam (KIKK), starring Siddharth and Tamannaah in the lead roles, is nearing completion.

Made on Lakshmi Narasimha Productions banner and produced by Nallamalupu Srinvias (Bujji), who made hit films like Aadi, Lakshmi and Lakshyam and recent Chintakayala Ravi, the flick is directed by debutant Kishore Parthasani. The film unit met the press at a private estate in Hyderabad, where the shoot is progressing.

Prakash Raj, who plays vital role as hero's dad in the film said: "My aesthetic sense touched the sky when the director narrated the story to me. It is a complete family-oriented film with its subject revolving round parents and their children. Instead of terming it as a story, better we call it a discussion. Generally, the children take their parents as role models. At this juncture, the responsibility of parents is more. Ramya Krishna plays my wife. This is the third film in which I play the father to hero Siddarth. (The two being Nuvvosthanante Nenoddantana and Bommarillu both blockbusters) I am sure that this film will become a memorable project in my life."

Director Kishore Parthasani said: "The film deals with the aspect of love between parents and children and also love between the youth and in broader terms about universal love."

Hero Siddarth said: "You all know about the success of Bommarillu. Having done such a wonderful film, I ever want to do a film which has to cross the levels of my previous film. Exactly, this film is being prepared extraordinary script. It has both message and commercial entertainment. It has music by Bollywood composers and I am sure that the film would also become a musical hit. I am thrilled to be working with senior actor Prakash Raj for the third time."

Heroine Tamannaah said: "I play the role as Gita in the film. I am happy to be costarring Prakash Raj and Siddarth." Samrat and Karuna, upcoming artistes, expressed their happiness working with a famed actor Prakash Raj and hero Siddarth.

The cast includes Nassar, Brahmanandam, Venu Madhav, Sudha, Hema and Ravali.

0 Comments: