TELUGU CINEMASS

Oct 8, 2008

Ram Charan Tej riding on the horse


Ram Charan Tej is an ace horse rider

Barring a few, many Tollywood stars prefer body doubles, especially for riding horses in films but new age star Ram Charan Tej intends to break this practice.

"Horse riding has always fascinated me," informs the young lad. "It has been a joyful learning experience and even now I visit my friend's stable whenever I feel like taking a ride," reveals the scion of Chiru family.

Rarely, hobbies come in handy in professional lives but fortunately for the ebullient star, it did happen quite early in his career.

"My upcoming film demanded the skill and I was determined to do it myself," disclosed the multi-tasker, who would be obviously chasing down rivals besides romancing pretty girls, riding on the horse back. However, it would be a delight to watch it on screen.

2 Comments:

Praneetha Reddy said...

my friend's favourite hero is ramcharan tej...he does very good acting..but i never felt him as much as my friends like him...but now even i am also liking him....he is goin to be the next megastar...

Anonymous said...

Hello, always i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours in
the daylight, for the reason that i like to learn more and more.
my website > http://www.daily-wet-tshirt.com/