TELUGU CINEMASS

Jul 19, 2008

Bhumika’s A Tasteful Producer


BHUMIKA disclosed that she is turning producer to make some tasteful commercial films than to promote herself. "I have reached a stage in my career were I don't need to promote myself," reasons the petite actress who is planning to set-up a production house along with her hubby Bharat Thakur. "Right now we are looking out for a solid script and accordingly we will decide the cast and credits" informs Bhumika who is on the look out for some interesting plots. She claims to be playing a role with varied shades in her upcoming release Mallepuvvu and she doesn’t like to keep her fingers crossed for the outcome. “I just give my best shot and move on” concludes talented actress whose last release Anasuya was a rock-solid hit. Wishing her good luck.

0 Comments: