TELUGU CINEMASS

May 20, 2008

Aryan Rajesh And Shraddha Arya Paired New Film

Shraddha Arya
Aryan_Rajesh

Aryan Rajesh and Shraddha Arya paired

Aryan Rajesh signs a film after long gap. His new film was launched today (Monday, May 19th) at Nanakramguda cine village, Hyderabad. Shraddha Arya (who made sizzling debut in Godava) is paired opposite him while Srihari is doing a pivotal character in it. The film is produced on Living Legendz Creations by L. Eeshwar and directed by Ramakrishna respectively.


Aryan Rajesh said he immensely liked the script. "I have waited for this film to come to me. After a gap of one and half years, I am doing this film because the story is impressed me. I am thrilled with the way the director is narrated with a simple thread. The director Ramakrishna has great promise," he said.

Srihari said: "Like in the movies that I did special characters, I have good role in this. When I went through the script and heard the narration, I was immediately convinced that I would get good name again."

Director Ramakrishna informed that the film deals about how a missed call changes one guy's life forever. "There is also a beautiful love story too," he added.

0 Comments: