TELUGU CINEMASS

Mar 16, 2008

Rajnikanth While Speaking Said Something About Mohan Babu Without Telling His Name.


Today the launch of Rajnikanth-Jagapathi Babu starrer 'Kucheludu' took place at Hitex in Hyderabad. Chandrababu Naidu praised Chiranjeevi in many ways stating that he is really great. He also said that Rajani is the man to be proud of by entire India as he is popular in countries like Japan as well.

Rajani Kanth while speaking said something about Mohan Babu without telling his name.

He said, "I have a great friend from Hyderabad. He told me to be in Chennai and do only in Tamil films as there are many politics in Telugu film industry. He said that he was struggling a lot here. I listened to him. Later, I got a chance to act in a Telugu film. I was also offered 1.5 acre of land in Jubilee Hills as remuneration. Then he said that the producer is betraying me by giving a land in useless place. I listened to him and shunned the film. But now I pity myself. Just imagine 1.5 acre of land in Jubilee Hills. I never go to that place as my heart cries in grief".

People enjoyed this wonderful satirical speech of Rajani Kanth.

Telugu Cinemass

0 Comments: