TELUGU CINEMASS

Feb 12, 2008

Sridevi Wishful Thinking!


Sridevi Success Hunt

Director SATYAM DWARAPUDI's latest venture Pellikani Prasad is scheduled to hit the screens on February 22. The film's release had already been postponed by two months owing to a plethora of reasons. The producer, RAMESH KUMAR must be a relieved man, as it did not seem like the film will see the light of day. ALLARI NARESH, SRIDEVI and SHIVAJI are playing the lead roles in the film. Shivaji is still very enthusiastic about the film's prospects. "The film has come out very well and we are all excited about it. The film has a very interesting storyline and I will stick my neck out to say that it will be one of the biggest hits of 2008," declares Sivaji. Sridevi also echoes his views saying, "I have pinned all my hopes on the film. The director has done a fantastic job and I hope this will give my career a major boost," she says. Talk about wishful thinking!

0 Comments: