TELUGU CINEMASS

Jan 28, 2008

Mega Star Chiranjeevi said 'Sorry' to Jeevitha and Rajasekhar for the wild act done by his fans






ELAGAENADENTI

AVADAITHE NAKENTI

Chiranjeevi at Rajasekhar's home

He said, "I don't appreciate my fans if this sort of things happens. I too have children and family and I know how painful it is to see such attacks. I can understand with what pain Rajasekhar reacted. I only say 'sorry' to Rajsekhar and Jeevitha by holding their hands. I request fans not to bring differences between me and my brother Rajsekhar".

Saying this Chiranjeevi rushed out from Rajsekhar's house.

On the other hand the police have started taking action by tracing out the whereabouts of the fans of Chiranjeevi those have attacked Rajasekhar, to arrest them.



post signature

0 Comments: