TELUGU CINEMASS

Nov 26, 2007

Nagarjuna's DON Audio Release On Dec 5th...


Music of Nagarjuna's Don is finally going to release in 10 days. The audio release was originally planned in November 3rd week has been postponed to December 5th. The venue has not yet been fixed although Vizag is one option they are seriously considering.

On other hand, Nagarjuna is said to have give deadline to director Lawrence to complete the shooting by first week of December. Nagarjuna is insisting on releasing the movie on December 20th-Telugu Cinemass.

The film has Anushka as the heroine and is produced by M L Kumar Chowdhary.

Photo courtesy:Bharatstudent.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let me κnoω іf yοu're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'ԁ rеаlly like to
writе ѕome content foг your blog in exchange
fоr a linκ back to mine. Please senԁ me an
е-mаil if іnteгested. Regarԁs!


Have a look at mу blog; lloyd irvin

Anonymous said...

Way coоl! Sοmе extrеmеly
vаlid points! I appгeciate you wгіting this post anԁ the rest of the ωеbsite іѕ
really good.

my page :: reputation management articles