TELUGU CINEMASS

Nov 8, 2007

Monica Bedi Back To Tollywood ?


Actress Monica Bedi is set to shift base to Mumbai from Hoshiyarpur in Punjab, and is ready to return to Tollywood and Bollywood. She will be shifting to Mumbai in February next year and is already househunting. The Supreme Court granted her permission to move out of her home town last week, following which she has plans to shift to Mumbai and consider the “many” offers coming her way from Tollywood.

Monica says, "Yes I will be shifting to Mumbai very soon. If all goes well, I will be shifting in February next year, but before that I will be going to Hyderabad and will be shuttling between Hyderabad and Mumbai."

Monica has reportedly signed a Telugu film Don opposite Nagarjuna and will be playing a small but significant character in the film. Monica says, "I have many offers from Hyderabad but I still have to fly down there, sit with them and discuss the script."

Photo courtesy:Cinegoer.com

0 Comments: