TELUGU CINEMASS

Nov 4, 2007

LAKSHYAM 100 Days Function (Event Details & Event Photo Gallery)

HOVER OVER THE THUMBNAILS FOR GETTING THE PHOTO LINKS


Telugu movie Lakshyam is biggest hit in Gopichand's career and it established him one of the major stars in Tollywood. Hence the film's 100 days were celebrated in big way. On November 3rd, the film's 100 days gala was held at Shilpa Kala Vedika in Hyderabad and the event was well attended by stars and fans. Apart from the film's lead pair Gopichand and Anushka, hero NTR, Ravi Teja and Siddardha graced the ceremony as the special guests as well as other big film personalities hero Srihari, directors V V Vinyak, S S Rajamouli and EVV, Ramanaidu, D Suresh Babu, K L Narayana, Kota and Ashish Vidyaradhi attended.

Gopi's acting is superb: NTR

Hero NTR termed Gopichand's performance in Lakshyam as superb. "The climax scene is tough for any actor to perform. Gopi has given superb performance. Gopi has lot to achieve and I wish him that he becomes one of the major heroes in our industry," NTR wished. He also added that the film's director Vasu has done wonderful job and suggested him to follow the path of V V Vinayak and S S Rajamouli. NTR jokingly reprimanded the producer Bujji for not celebrating 100 days function for Aadi (which was also produced by Bujji).

I am ready for multi-starrers: Siddardh

Hero Siddardh too had good words for Gopichand and director Sri Vaas. "It is amazing too see a person who looks so classy comes out with such an intense performance. Gopichand and the director have done their job so well in the movie. It is nice to see that being a well-known major star Jagapathi has accepted to do brother role in the movie. It is a welcome change. I too want to do small roles provided such good scripts," Siddardh said.

Thank you, fans: Gopichand

Hero Gopichand thanked the producer for offering the film. "After delivering blockbuster like Lakshmi, he came forward to produce a film with him. It is my fortune. I also thank my friend Anne Ravi who helped to materialize this project. Director Sri Vaas came with this script and after narrating it to me, he said he'd change anything if I want. But I told him that we are going ahead with this. For the role of my brother in the film, when Bujji and director suggested Jagapathi Babu's name, I was not sure that he'd accept because he is such a big star. But they went ahead on that day. Later in the evening, when he came to the gym (both of us do exercise at the same gym), he called on me and said we are doing the film. It is success of team spirit. Everyone worked so hard. I also thank my fans who have been supporting me even when I was doing villain roles," Gopichand said emotionally.

Heroine Anushka thanked the team members. Ravi Teja congratulated the unit.

Director S S Rajamouli informed that two points in the film amazed. "One is that when hero beats up villains saying how he could tell his vadina that his brother died was excellent. It is splendid climax sequence. Roping in Jagapathi Babu for brother's role is another plus point," Rajamouli opined.

Another top director V V Vinayak said he had the gut feeling that director Sri Vaas has qualities to become a fine filmmaker. "I suggested his name to Kodali Naani after I did Samba with him but somehow it didn't work out. Later I suggested his name to Dil Raju. Finally Bujji made him director with Lakshyam. I am so happy that he turned out to be good director," Vinayak said.

Director Sri Vaas thanked all the big wigs who wished him. "I will live up to all your expectations with my second film too. I will not forget my first film. I try to give bigger hit than this," he said.

100 days mementos were presented to all the technicians and cast members of the film, exhibitors and distributors by various guests-Telugu Cinemass.

0 Comments: