TELUGU CINEMASS

Nov 12, 2007

I Am Wiser Now : Raja


It might seem it was just the other day when he shot into the lime light with Anand but when you look back you realise that it was six years ago. With no filmy connections at all RAJA has earned his stripes the hard way, all by himself. He has managed to carve a niche for himself in the industry in his own quiet way and that is no mean achievement in an industry that thrives on family lineage. He is currently shooting for his latest film Mr. Medhavi that is being directed by Neelakantha. The actor feels he is a mature man these days. “When I first came to the industry, I was a raw product. I had to look after my family and career. Now, I am wiser and have realised my mistakes. My performance in Mr. Medhavi will reflect the maturity,” says Raja-Telugu Cinemass.

Photo courtesy:Bharatstudent.com

0 Comments: