TELUGU CINEMASS

Oct 14, 2007

Asin Is Too Busy To Take Up Any Tollywood Film !


Sizzling beauty Asin hasn't signed any Telugu film recently, although she's still popular. Sources inform that the actress has many Bollywood and Kollywood projects in her kitty and unless she's finished those projects, she wouldn’t commit for Tollywood projects.

When we asked the actress, she said, "Tollywood has given me fame and I am truly grateful. If something interesting comes my way, I will think about it."

But it's not just Tollywood that she likes. She is equally fond of Andhra cuisine, especially Chepala Pulusu ( fish curry). "When I first came to Andhra, I tasted the curry, and believe me, it's delicious. I can never grow out of it. Since then, whenever, I come here, I never miss out on the yummy dish," she says.

Photo courtesy:Asin-photos.com

0 Comments: