TELUGU CINEMASS

Sep 17, 2007

"JOHN APPARAO 40 PLUS" IS SLATED FOR SANKRANTI RELEASE...


Telugu film "John Apparao 40 Plus", starring Krishna Bhagwan and Simran, is progressing at rapid pace. The film is being directed by Kuchipudi Venkat and produced under Black and Eight banner.

Director Kuchipudi Venkat and hero turned comedian Krishna Baghavan met the press on Sunday and informed about the film.

"My first film, "Modati Cinema", was not a commercial hit but I was appreciated for its comedy. So I am making this film as a complete entertainer. The film is about an unmarried 40 year old guy falling in love with a beauty. What happens when he is tempted to marry her is all about the film. I have cast Krishna Baghavan in the lead role as he is best suited for this story and he is a good friend to me. I should thank Simran for accepting this film. She has a unique role," director and producer Venkat informed.

"We have completed 40 percent of the shooting so far. We are soon going to Australia and New Zealand for songs," he added.

Krishna Bhagavan said it is because of Venkat's insistence that he is making debut as lead hero. "When he first told me that I am going to do hero role, I feared and hesitated. After listening to the story, I said okay as the character is in sync with my age and body language," he revealed.

"John Apparao 40 Plus" is slated for January release and has music by Kiran Varanasi-Telugu Cinemass.

Photo courtesy:Ragalahari.com

0 Comments: