TELUGU CINEMASS

Jun 11, 2007

TELUGU MOVIE 'LAKSHYAM' AUDIO RELEASE FUNCTION (PHOTOS)


Audio of "Lakshyam" is released through Aditya Music at Taj Banjara, Hyderabad on Sunday night. Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Jamuna released the audio cassette and gave the first number to director VV Vinayak. The audio CD was unveiled by D. Ramanaidu, who presented it to ace director K. Raghavendra Rao.

Hero Gopichand, Jagapati Babu, Mamata Mohandas, director Srivas, producer Nallamalupu Bujji, G. Surender Reddy, Bellamkonda Suresh, Seenu Vytla, Pokuri Babu Rao, Kota Srinvasa Rao, and Brahmanandam were among the dignitaries who took part in the event.

Hero Gopichand said that the audio is a perfect mix of melody and meaningful lyrics. He complimented the entire film unit for their excellent output in all departments. "One thing thrills me very much. ANR and Jamuna, who had sung and danced – Niluvave Valu Kanula Dhana – in yesteryears blockbuster Illarikam are here to bless the unit. The same song is remixed in this movie. It will give a new lease of success to the audio and also the overall performance of the film. I thank Jagapati Babu for his friendly approach on sets and he did the role of my brother. I am confident of director Srivas' talents and the way how he projected the subject."

Ramanaidu said that Music by Manisharma itself is a great asset to the movie. "I am sure the film is going to be a blockbuster."

"I always consider Lakshmi Narasimha Productions as my own production house. I directed my two hit movies Aadi and Lakshmi on this banner. Srivas and Gopichand will make a good chemistry on the sets. I thank Jagapati Babu who is doing an important role in this flick," VV Vinayak said.

Source: Filmchamber

1 Comment:

sa said...

fgb